Skip to main content
Withdrawal Information

We hate to see you go, but we understand there are situations that lead you away from Albuquerque and GO'K.  If you do move and need to change schools, please follow the following process:

1.  Notify your child's teacher that you will be moving, and

2.  Notify the school clerk in the office that you will be moving.

Please allow us at least 48 hours notice of the last day your child will attend insuring that all the proper paperwork may be completed prior to your move for an easy transition.


Registration for 2022-2023 open now!

Online Registration

Current GO'K students:

Registration is now open!  All students are required to re-register every school year and provide 2 updated proofs of residency.  Proofs that will be accepted include your lease or mortgage statement and a PNM or NM Gas bill.  Both must be within 60 days of issue.  You can upload these documents in ParentVue when you register or you can email them to our clerk, Nicole Rael.  Go to your ParentVue account to complete this process before the last day of school.  If you need assistance with registering, please contact our clerk, Nicole Rael.  

Students new to Georgia O'Keeffe Elementary:

Online registration is available through ParentVue.  If you do not have a ParentVue account, please create one now.  Once you have a ParentVue account, please go to APS Online Registration or use the link in messages on ParentVue to complete the registration.

Please have the following ready when you register online:

  • Two proofs of residency-- Documents that will be accepted:

           PNM or NM Gas bill (no older than 60 days)

           Mortgage statement (no older than 60 days)

           Current lease agreement 

           **Should these documents not be available, principal permission will be needed for alternative documents that will be accepted.  

  • Immunizations

  • Birth certification 

  • CIB & 506 (if applicable)
  • If you require a family living with family form, you must come to the school to provide this notarized documentation
  • custodial documents (if applicable)

If you do not have a scanner or have difficulty uploading, please bring the documentation to the office and our clerk can assist you. Please call the office at (505) 293-4259 to schedule an appointment with Clerk, Nicole Rael.


If you have questions, please contact the principal or school clerk:

If you need assistance, please call the office at 505-293-4259 to make an appointment.